Tuesday, September 05, 2006

recovery run- yeah right. 9/05

Rudy, Jorge and I decided that a 9.25 mile recovery run was much more pleasurable with the cooler temps this afternoon so we trotted off. The route was a backwards version of the Bolder Boldin route. Here is the link to the route.
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=416159
We had a great run and enjoyed the temps. I felt really fresh today-We did the loop in 1.05 which equals about a 7 min mile pace overall. This was a good effort based on the monster hill about 6 miles in (Robert E Lee). Stopped off and got some syrupy gatorade at the track.
A run to boost confidence, for sure.

2 comments:

jorge said...

Awesome Fletcher.. What a great run.I still can't believe my legs actually backed up all the trash my mouth was talking.

jorge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.